PURCHASE ORDERS PROCESSING
Stock orders system, raising orders on suppliers with full integration with Stock Control module, Creditors and General Ledger.
Orders can be printed, directly emailed, faxed or sent electronically using industry standard formats. Supplier parameters determine how the order document is delivered.
Full history kept of all orders processed showing full delivery and part delivery quantities.
Original cost price, delivered cost price and ultimate invoiced cost price figures are held for each order allowing matching and validation against delivery dockets and invoices.
- Supplier purchase history kept showing details of all purchases from a supplier with drill down links to the original order and stock movement.
- History of cost prices maintained for all products from each supplier.
- Purchase Analysis report analyses the sales database to calculate monthly usage to assist you in working out suitable order quantities.
- Receipts from invoices can interface directly to the Creditors ledger with no need to double enter.
- Full interface with Stock Control module so that stock enquiries and reports show On Order quantities alongside On Hand.
CONTINUUM ADVANCED SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
Site Created by Daisy Edwards 2006.